Georgetown Penang with my Beloved


This is my breakfast to start 1 day trip in Penang with my family. it always be my all time favourite food. 





Address
Mandarin Cafe 文華飲食中心
1 N, Lintang Delima 5, 
Taman Island Glades, 
11700 Gelugor, Penang.
Tel: 04 - 657 3903
Business Hours: 6.30am - 12:00am


I decided to bring my family go to Armenian Street to see all the local attraction and also enjoy my time with them in Penang.
We took around 1hour to walk around and visit biscuit shop. 
Art street Penang, Susu Soyaa Asli& Segar










Then it's time for LUNCH!

We straight all the way to Bayan Lepas, Fish Market Manhattan @ Queensbay Mall







My family were so stuffed and delighted with the dishes over here. The portion is so generous. Seafood lover should have a try here. 
Queensbay Mall
Lot 48, Lower Ground Floor, 
Queensbay Mall, 
Persiaran Bayan Indah, 
11900 Bayan Lepas, 
Pulau Pinang
Tel: 04-611 8127















Comments

Popular Posts